Eep! Do you know the lie that existed in 2011?
What faults would make this list if I were writing today? Some that are there and a couple that aren’t, replacing the faults I’ve shed.
Five Faults and a Lie
- Originally posted on a 6s community, February 18, 2011 at 2:55pm
- I worry so incessantly that my relatives no longer tell me their plans in advance..
- I am superstitious, though I’ve made a fair run at being pragmatic.
- I think that the value of something is directly related to the difficulty of procuring/producing the something.
- I am terrible with money and never save a thing.
- I am shy and introverted, preferring to be myself in a blend-in-with-the-wallpaper sort of way and prone to major anxiety in the face of change.
- I am very often scathing and sarcastic, a combination less than ideal for a parent or a professional.